Saturday 28 February 2015

The Grand Finale 2015...


Hello Blogville!
Today, as I'm sures you is alls aware, is the show day of all my Dress-Up Dog Contest 2015 entries!
We're sooooo exciteds!!!

 I has combed my curls and selected a fur coat for da occasion!

"I am soooo exciteds to be dressings up fur the first time!"
For Bunnie we coulds not find a small enough dress, buts she was itchings to dress ups so we puts her in a pink bow!
Before we sits down and begin the exhibition of FINE art, me and baby Bunnie woulds like to thanks CHARLIE, SARGE and any other furiends that helped us gets the word around abouts this contest - I am most gratefuls.


So! Lets get started. Sits back and watch........as we present to you.......THE GRAND FINALE!!!!!


                                                                                                                                      Finley


                                                                     Frankie & Ernie


                                                                                                                          Amber Da Weenie



                                                                                                                                     Hazel


                                                                                                                                      Hailey



                                                                                                                                       Molly


                                                                                                                                     Mitch


                                                                                                                                   Harlow




                                                                                                                                     Molly


                                                                                                                                  Dory



                                                                                                                               Charlie


                                                                                                                              Sarge


                                                                                                                            Casey


                                                                                                                           Cinderella


                                                                                                                          Stella Rose


                                                                                                                         Maggie Mae



  Angus McConnell

                                                                                                                            Whitley


Whats wonderfuls photos!!! Well done everydoggy......you deserve a BIG rounds of applause! Every single pic had somethings so special and pawsomes abouts it, we just can'ts choose who shoulds be da WINNER......so lets have a VOTE! Select a doggie who you think shoulds go home with da prize at the top of this post and you nevers know, someone could vote fur you and you coulds be the WINNER! Thanks you so much fur pawticipatings in our 2nd Annual Dress-Up Dog Contest 2015- you all were absolutelys stunning.
Enid & Bunnie xx

P.S
The VOTE closings date and time is on 7th  March 12 o'clock (mid day).
Please lets me know if the VOTINGS poll at the tops of dis page is working (if not then just vote fur a doggie in your comment). We'll see ya next time!







19 comments :

  1. We voted but they are all really great. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. we voted and it seems to be working fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've voted and agree, they are all paw some
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD, that's just so many good looking pups!! I can't decides who to vote for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Enid!
    Wow, what a fun contest and I'm just happy to be pawticipating! Everyone looks amazing and I voted, but it sure was hard to choose. :)
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD OMD our Cussin SARGE actually put up the picture of when he went UNDERCOVER fur the Pawlice Dept... as a Street Walker... What a HUSSY... We will go back through the pics... and TRY to Chews just ONE... butt it is gonna be HARD to do... they are all SUPER...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD, there are such wonderful entries and you look STUNNING, Miss Enid. Little Bunny looks sooooooo adorable! We're off to vote!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, everyone looks great! It is gonna be a tough decision but we will pick one
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic pics our friends. We're gonna go vote right now.


    ♥♥♥Mona & Prissy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crikey Enid ....... OMD!!!!!! Your curls ....... fair dinkum Enid ...... I think my poor heart stopped beating there for a minute. You look soooooooooooo beautiful. Just as well you're not in the competition. No-one else would stand a chance, aye?? Everyone looks so good. I don't know who to vote for. Can I vote for EVERYONE!! I s'pose not, aye?? Ok ..... I'll chose just one but it might take me a while. I'm going to study them all real closely before I vote. OMD ..... did I tell you how BEAUTIFUL you look????? Crikey Enid ..... I'm the luckiest bloke in the whole world!!!!!!!!! Bunnie is a little girl ........ I knew it, I knew it. She is so cute. A big welcome to her from me!!
    Love always, your Charlie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hari OM
    Enid, I finally got to visit you and look what a find - a veritable bevy of beauty; including Sarge in his Mardi Gras look; and what to say about Dory and Hazel and Whitely.....sigh... then there is Charlie as the perfect Chinaman and the Hill-boys as Hillbillies, I just loves them all..... But Charlie is right - just as well you are remaining on the bench, cuz you are a hard act to beat! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. All most, er, striking! I am voting for Mitch as he is the only pup whose outfit i would not be totally embarrassed to wear.
    Oh. Gail (my human) says I am missing the point of a dressing up contest.
    Whatever.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey what fab pictures of all your friends :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are all great but I had a favorite and voted!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bravo Enid...what a great post and such fine looking friends
    we came over from Charlie's blog
    Hugs madi

    ReplyDelete
  16. What fangtastic photos. It was really difficult choosing just ONE!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh dear Oh My ~ I am having a hard time casting my vote. For me it is between Mitch who truly looks like an Irishman you would run into in a pub or Crikey Charlie with his Chinese silk oriental rags.
    Gosh O.K. I am going to go vote.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete

I love to hears whats you haves to say.
Please leaves a PawPrint