Wednesday 9 January 2013

Beacuse He is a Cat


You will be pleased to know that all the strange cleaning has stoped and I feel much more myself.





Though I am longing for the Spring to come round again,
The air is very fresh today and the sun is just managing 
to peak through the grey clouds, I am so pleased to be back
Blogging with all my Dog friends. That CAT I live with is anoying me more than ever,  he has started to be a Show-off and has found something to do which I can't do, whenever my Humans are around he goes into the Garden and jumps up on the fence that stops us from going into the Forbidden Field,
And then he starts to strut up and down it, with his tail held high and his bum wiggling!
Why does he always live to show-off and embarrass me?

"BECAUSE  HE IS A CAT,  ENID"

A voice in the back of my head keeps saying!
   Enid xx   
  

 

4 comments :

  1. Enid not on! How come he gets to see the forbidden field? We feel your pain friend. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enid I have just found your blog after you left a comment onmy blog.

    WOW! What a beautiful girl you are.

    Looking forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enid....pay not attention to Miss Show-off! Really you and I could have so much fun teasing the cat while we run around....take care and don't be fooled!

    Sophie Doodle here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and that is why I don't like cats or SQUIRRELS, cuz they like to tease us dogs!!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete

I love to hears whats you haves to say.
Please leaves a PawPrint