Wednesday 9 May 2012

Stuff On My Dog

My humans have a habit of dressing up. But they don't stop at themselves, oh no. They dress me up too!
                                                                       Oh m'lady

                                                             Pinkness and Prettiness

                                                                  Granny Bonnet

                                                               My celebratory bow

                                                               The Russian Gypsy

                                                                  "Hallo old chap!"

                                                                   I am a Saluki!

                                                            A magnificent Lion indeed!

1 comment :

I love to hears whats you haves to say.
Please leaves a PawPrint